Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some interesting themes emerging and reemerging. People (both Tibetan and American) Named Pema, studying Nyingma Buddhist philosophy. Nyingma monks. Monks in twos talking about love.

Spent a lot of time talking to Tibetans today. All levels of English, from the barely able to get a sentance out to being able to concicely describe to me the dualistic interconnectivity between meditation and imagination. Was taught the Tibetan alphabet. Confucing! Many letters have what to me sound like the same sounds, but have subtle differences in pitch and intensity.

Anyway... sitting with the discomfort of not knowing... Not really knowing much of anything. Allowing feelings of lonliness come and go as I contribute in many in ways I can't yet imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janine! Sounds like you are in the right place...good for you for following your intuition! I am back in the Matrix, I mean San Francisco, kind of a crash landing but I expected that. Keep flowing......

    Carol

    ReplyDelete