Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everything has been so easy and has been going to smooth for so long. I've found myself remarkably in the flow, having a really easy time existing, accepting things as they come and go. Going between my head and my heart both with wanting to plan and stressing about details and recognizing the right path when its presented to me.

Yesterday was the first day that this flow stopped and I experiences irrational, unexpected panic. The feeling of being overwhelmed and scared for no apparent reason in an otherwise safe situation. And of course this fear and panic feeds on itself and I begin to become afraid of it.

The universe gave me a big yes with the Nepal situation. I was even offered a free taxi ride to the border in exchange for accompanying a swami who is old and doesn't want to travel alone. Everything was aligning, but my body just reacted. Not ready! Sunk into bad space, didn't feel safe.

Time to stop. Slooooow down. Don't run off to Nepal while not feeling secure, Come back, reground.

I feel a bit better now, partially because of the Ganga.

No comments:

Post a Comment