Friday, March 12, 2010

Must write an adequate blog entry soon, but now is not the time.

The chants of another candle light procession for freedom in Tibet sooth my bones. The spirit of Tibet is quite a beautiful one, evn in exile, and sometimes more than I can handle.

I am still in Dharamsala. The group left about an hour ago. This is quite a big transition, traveling alone now. I intend to take it slow, relax and decompress from the 2 solid months of travel and continuous movement. The challenge will be staying upbeat and in the flow and finding good external regulators in this enviornment, but really, the underlying challenge is to allow myself to be whoever I am in the moment, even when this things don't go according to plan A (stay in the flow). Hopefully I can work with what comes up in a positive way that moves me towards greater enjoyment and self realization on this crazy adventure.

I look forward to writing about what I've been doing over the past few days. They've been pretty exciting and amazing. Should have plenty of time tomorrow to get online.

1 comment: