Friday, April 9, 2010

India, one more thought before I go to sleep, and surely not as eloquant as I'd like it to be, but I have to be up really early in the morning.
 
I really can see now the incredible clarity the extent to which you are a mirror. You have managed to reflect back to me some giant unconscious patterns that have been playing themselves out my entire life. You amplify them, you bring them to the surface with your powerful vibrations. You bring us back to our oldest, most unconscious aspects of dealing with life amidst the parade of energy in every stage of living and dying. For those willing to deeply look within, all is available.
 
Thank you for being what you are. I say this with sincerity and love.
 
Now please don't mind the fact that I'm going to get the hell out of here, and know that I do so in a manner of lovingly responding to what is right in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment