Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bangkok is quiet. Sometimes I resonate with the quiet, sometimes it amplifies my dis ease. The vibe of dis ease and disharmony is tangible in the air due to al the protests. Trying not to get to close to any of that, I have burnt out my ability to cope with the world, and that kind of information for sure surely doesn't sit well with me.

Keep going, moment by moment. Maybe I'll come home son, I can;t realy gauge what I can or can't do right now. I just know that I'm burnt out and tired and not getting what I need at the moment.

Missing everyone at home and hoping that they'll stil love me and care about me no matter what state I find myself home in. Could be anything.

1 comment:

  1. We got you! we love you! We'll hear and hold you!
    Love,
    Your community

    ReplyDelete