Saturday, February 27, 2010

I fear I may be sucked into commerce quite a bit while I'm here in Dharamsala. There is just so much nice stuff to buy. Clothes, art, jewelry, Buddhist paraphanalia. I want to take the advice of Scot and buy my entire wordrobe here. (What bizarre advice from Scot)
 
Ironic to be thinking of shopping after listening to the Dalai Lama's teachings this morning. Woke up at 6:30 to go down to the temple and get a good seat for them. Needed a radio for the English translation. John had a radio on his voice recorder but no headphones and I had headphones, so it worked out perfectly. Amazing...
 
I'm covered in colored powder for Holy, which is tomorrow, but people are starting early. Bummed to lose that blog entry yesterday, but I guess in the grand scheme of things it isn't that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment